Fire Damage Can Be a Devastating Event

Fire damage can be a devastating event. A fire can cause a lot of damage to your property. It is important to understand what causes the fire and how to deal with it to make the recovery process as smooth as possible. It is not limited to just fire and smoke coming into contact with what you own. It can also affect the electrical wiring in your home or building, which could result in an even more devastating fire than before.

If you experience a fire in your home, it's best to leave the property immediately and let professionals handle it from there.

Request a Quote


VALET RESTORATION Fire Damage Services

Soot Damage
Soot Removal

Odor Control
Structural Repairs

If you're experiencing fire or water damage, don't hesitate to call VALET RESTORATION. We'll dispatch one of our highly trained professionals to your location right away and work diligently to get your property back to its original condition.


Causes of Fire Damage


Cooking accidents are one of the most common causes of fire in the home. A stove or oven left on accidentally can quickly start a fire.


Heating equipment, such as fireplaces and chimneys, can cause a lot of fire damage. Regular inspection and maintenance are essential to prevent this type of damage.


Electrical malfunctions are one of the most common causes of fire in commercial buildings and homes: faulty wiring, overloaded circuits, and faulty appliances.

Natural Disasters

Natural disasters can cause a lot of damage to homes and businesses. Some of the most common natural disasters include lightning strikes, wildfires, etc.


Arson is the intentional fire setting of buildings, other structures, or land. Arson accounts for a significant percentage of all fire damage each year.


Explosions can cause a great deal of fire damage, as well as extensive damage from the blast. Explosions can be caused by several things, including gas leaks, propane tanks, firework mishaps, etc.



Fire Restoration Experts

The fire restoration experts at VALET WORKS have the experience and knowledge to restore your home or business after a fire properly. We understand that this can be a difficult time, and we're here to help you every step of the way.

Available 24/7 for Emergency

We know that emergencies don't always happen during regular business hours. That's why we're available 24/7 with emergency services.

Fast Response Time

When fire damage occurs, it's important to act quickly to minimize further damage. VALET RESTORATION will respond promptly to your call and begin the restoration process as soon as possible.

IICRC Certified Cleaners

All of our technicians are IICRC certified, meaning they have the knowledge and experience to properly clean and restore your property.


What to do if you Experience a Fire

Secure the area and call the authorities

The first thing you need to do is secure the area and call the authorities. Do not try to enter the building or put out the fire yourself – let the professionals take care of it.

Call a Fire Damage Restoration Company

If there is extensive damage, it's best to leave the cleanup up to the professionals. A restoration company will have the experience and equipment to get the job done right.

Contact Your Insurance Company

Once everything is under control, contact your insurance company and start the claims process. They will work with you to assess the damage and help you get started on repairs.


What You Can Do Until Help Arrives

You should always bear safety in mind after any emergency situation

  • Turn off any source of the fire, such as a stove or oven.
  • Evacuate the premises
  • If you can't exit, stay in a room with two exits and close all doors between you and the fire.
  • Stay low to the ground where the air is coolest and cleaner.
  • Open windows slightly at the top to improve air circulation.
  • Make sure fire is completely extinguished
  • Remain calm and stay safe!

Frequently Asked Questions


Reliable and Trusted Team of Experts

Get your damaged property restored in no time! Call our Experts 24/7: 404-900-8517